Find the Perfect Hairstyle for Your Wedding
You met the partner of your dreams, and you’re ready to show off how beautiful you are at your incredible wedding. However, you’re having a hard time choosing the perfect hairstyle for the situation and need a little help and guidance getting things right.
The following information will help you not only choose the best hairstyle, but also find bridal hair services that meet your needs. The importance of finding the most high-quality bridal hair services provider is critical if you want your hair to stand out during your ceremony.
Types of Hairstyles to Consider
When going to bridal hair services before your wedding, you have many different hairstyles from which to choose. The following styles are just some of the most popular that we’ve ever done and are featured on a variety of varying hairstyle and salon websites:
- Vintage Curls: If you have naturally curly hair or a round face, emphasize those gorgeous locks by creating vintage curls for your ceremony.
- Low Chignon: This gorgeous low bun requires an updo but is perfect for the bride who wants to keep her hair out of her face on her big day.
- Fishtail Braid: Create a dramatic and sweeping look with this fishtail braid. This style is particularly great on women who have hair that goes well beyond their shoulders and stretches past their hips.
- Sweeping Low Bun: Buns may seem simple or too easy to maintain, but they still look fantastic. Case in point: The sweeping low bun creates an eye-catching look that emphasizes your face during the biggest day of your life.
- Crown of Roses: Your partner’s heart will skip a beat when they see your gorgeous updo crowned with beautiful roses. This style will make you honestly look like a princess.
- Waterfall Braids: Though this hairstyle will take a bit of work, it’s totally worth it because waterfall braids create a startling and unforgettable look that your guests will never forget.
- Back Braids: Pair hair braided in the back with a tight and sleek topknot. Getting all your bridesmaids to wear this hairstyle will make it pop even more.
- Ponytail With Bangs: Bangs are underrated these days, though actress Zooey Deschanel seems to be bringing them back. Combine bangs with a simple—but adorable—ponytail to get the hairstyle that works for your face’s shape and personal look.
- Asymmetrical Styles: Create a more modern and updated hairstyle by going for a more asymmetrical look. These styles can be hard to pull off, though, so you’ll need only the best bridal hair services you can find to pick one of these styles for you.
These hairstyles provide brides with the real deal when it comes to flawless wedding fashion. Each will create an unforgettable sense of style and grace that you simply cannot get in any other way. Just as importantly, you can create a unified look for you and your bridesmaids by visiting bridal hair services and staging a fun all-day hair appointment.
Choosing a Hairstyle That Is Right for You
The hairstyles listed are just a sampling of the incredible looks that you can get when you work with a hair salon before your wedding. However, you need to make sure that you take the time to really think about your style before getting one done. Some looks work better with some women, but not with others. Just a few considerations to take into mind when picking bridal hairstyles include:
- Face Shape: You need to choose a hairstyle that accentuates and emphasizes the shape of your face. In this way, you can maximize your chances of looking beautiful.
- Hair Length: A good bridal hair service company can provide you with tips on how to choose a style that is appropriate for your hair length. Women with short hair do have decreased options, but there are still plenty of styles from which to choose.
- Coloring Needs: If you need to color your hair before your big day, make sure that you take into account your skin tone, the color of your dress and other factors to ensure that you look as beautiful as possible.
- Dress Style: Your dress is the most critical element of your wedding day, edging out your hairstyle by quite a bit. Therefore, you need to make sure that your hairstyle matches your dress and choose one that accentuates the dress’s natural beauty.
- Bridesmaids’ Hair: Before going all willy-nilly and choosing a hairstyle, you need to make sure that you find one that works for your bridesmaids as well. While you can always go with slightly different looks, creating a unified style makes your wedding classier.
These simple tips are easier to understand if you work with bridal hair services on each of them. For example, professionals can gauge your overall face shape and hair length and work to create a style that not only looks fantastic, but also accentuates your looks in a variety of ways.
Getting a “Practice” Hairstyle Before the Wedding
Though it might seem like extra work that you don’t have time for before your big day, try to set up a practice hair appointment before the wedding. Your bridal hair services company can put your hair up in the style you want to give you an idea of how it will look on you. They can then do any tweaks to the look to ensure that it looks the best on you as possible.
Talk to your bridal hair services provider about discounts for these types of practice runs. Obviously, you have to pay them for their time and assistance even on a practice hair session. However, some hair salons may be willing to add the cost to your final hairstyling bill when the wedding is over, discounting it as part of your preparation needs.
Getting the Help That You Need
If you think that you need a high-quality stylist to create the gorgeous look that you deserve before your wedding, please don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our experts can find a hair fashion that is perfect for your style, your wedding ceremony and your overall appearance. Let us help you create the unforgettable experience that you deserve for your wedding.